Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- Phillies fans are holding up okay. thegoodphight.com/2015/8/28/9218… 2 hours ago
- Did somebody get a stopwatch on Torres to first there? 11 hours ago
- Feels like this Phillies pen has been hitting on 16 all night and somehow skating by. 11 hours ago
- RT @EJChristian7: Looking forward to talking all things Mets tomorrow on the podcast w/ @jeffpaternostro of @SBNation's Amazin' Avenue. #… 13 hours ago
- Wright is getting it done, but man does it look hella awkward. 13 hours ago