Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- @CajoleJuiceEsq It's usually the Mets. 23 minutes ago
- @MarcCarig Could probably hit second. 29 minutes ago
- @alxnelson Drunk is probably a good place from which to attack the Mets draft this year. 1 hour ago
- @leokitty @ihateprospects Yeah the last season was brutal. 2 hours ago
- @ihatebotspects Hate Man is tweeting about bad TV from Atlantic City. What should I do? 2 hours ago