Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- @ihateprospects For you and me both, cowboy. 26 minutes ago
- @PhilFermano Hah, we are actually addressing that this week in our starting pitching preview. You are right we have been too cautious. 1 hour ago
- Got outbid for the Petit bobblehead. Not happy about this. Guess I have to wait for the May 30th stadium one in San Fran. 1 hour ago
- @TeddyWKlein I get that part. It's just the weirdest possible quote to give. 1 hour ago
- Still trying to make heads or tails of that quote. twitter.com/snytv/status/5… 1 hour ago