Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- @abbyohlheiser I immediately thought of you when I saw this tweet. 1 hour ago
- @_mistermet He and Flores have kind of become the same player. It is amusing. 1 hour ago
- @_mistermet Jefry Marte, clean-up hitter! 1 hour ago
- @_mistermet @andymoney69 This is worse than your James Loney opinions. 2 hours ago
- @jamesmarriott Purchase and wear this kit to work. #casualfriday #whatilldoifRhodessigns https://t.co/n2hWUFLSxk 2 hours ago