Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- @leokitty @TheAmitie I know why Naruse gets less attention than Ozu, but his films might be better. 3 hours ago
- RT @MJ_Baumann: We all know that Brian Dozier won't be the 2016 AL MVP. What this post presupposes is...what if he were? https://t.co/P3Ks1… 5 hours ago
- RT @cdgoldstein: .@jeffpaternostro and @CVCrawfordBP debate Dom Smith, moderated by @EzDW24 ($): baseballprospectus.com/article.php?ar… 9 hours ago
- Wait, a FOX show can't even use the phrase "Super Bowl?" 9 hours ago
- @neal_kendrick https://t.co/DLzbAWNwVo 9 hours ago