Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- @BarroldBonds @foshball Seasons of terrible TV on blu-ray is my guess. 41 minutes ago
- Europa League and a half a bottle of leftover wine. Life is good. 1 hour ago
- Mignolet holding the ball: a five-vine series. 2 hours ago
- @BeltransMole23 Arsenal winning the Europa League will be the best banter ever. 3 hours ago
- @GrantAndrew Yes. French bulldog. 4 hours ago