Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- RT @robertfoconnell: Sources telling me doctors elected not to clear Schwarber for LF after seeing tape of him out there last year. "I mean… 4 hours ago
- Something he won't be able to do until...well, shortly before my 40th birthday. 7 hours ago
- Just penned a major league ETA for a prospect a month before my 40th birthday. Gonna be drinking at bowling tonight. 7 hours ago
- @_mistermet Really bad against non-fastballs, which would be my main concern going forward w/r/t sustainability. 7 hours ago
- RT @NovicSara: 1-1 in the Major League vs. Rookie of the Year #WorldSeries, so I rounded up 5 fav #Mets movie moments for @BP_Mets https://… 11 hours ago