Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- Mets need this on repeat before games. youtu.be/NhdOQ5BnBys 1 hour ago
- @enosarris I think the command will get there with major league experience. 1 hour ago
- RT @metsfan8626: @jeffpaternostro why, clearly they would go after the best hitter, Matz. 1 hour ago
- RT @Dan_Lyons76: Vin Scully on Matz, after that strikeout of Puig: “he has a sandwich named after him, next thing you know it’ll be a build… 1 hour ago
- Would have liked to be a fly on the wall when the Dodgers dugout determined which hitter to retaliate against in this lineup. 1 hour ago