Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- RT @jaseidler: So I said "worse Matt Harvey" and then went back to arguing with @cdgoldstein over prospect rankings. twitter.com/jeffpaternostr… 40 minutes ago
- If you were wondering, @jaseidler is behind home plate and currently sending crazy Gsellman comps to me in gchat. 46 minutes ago
- Get the ball for Gsellman and get the tape for the Phillies advance guys. 57 minutes ago
- @NYPost_Brazille Cripes we need his glove out there, Zach. 1 hour ago
- @NYPost_Brazille Loney barely made it down the line there, but he is a good veteran so. 1 hour ago