Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- @neal_kendrick That's gonna be high. 1 hour ago
- @Brohan_Cruyff Overall was pretty solid in limited playing time last year. But was usually good for one howler a game. 2 hours ago
- Alexis is just ridiculous. 3 hours ago
- @MattKeach Any comp to Hodgman is appreciated though. 3 hours ago
- @MattKeach They have not. I would guess because he is probably less than ten years older than me. 3 hours ago