Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- This feels like an Amazin' Avenue piece that I will not write because literally no one will read it. 1 hour ago
- @djshort Got it. Farnsworth is one of the less popular ECW Dudleys. 1 hour ago
- @djshort Terry Collins and Turner as Vern and Greg Gagne feels pretty obvious as well. 1 hour ago
- @djshort Farnsworth feels like an ECW dude to me. But TNN-era ECW. 1 hour ago
- The 2014 Mets as NWA wrestlers sound more entertaining than the actual 2014 Mets. 1 hour ago