Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- @MetsProspectHub @Mavericknyc1980 @nymets945 I don't think he's an everyday SS, but given the other available options, if he hits... 7 hours ago
- @AmazinAvenue Margaritas, mostly. 7 hours ago
- @Waegalicious @tobyhyde Haven't been keeping a strict count, but feels like he's played there about 1 out of 3 games 7 hours ago
- RT @PSBLynn: Matt Bowman's line: 7ip 4h 0r 0er 1bb 11k. 80 pitches, 55 strikes #BMets #Mets 7 hours ago
- @ihateprospects @brandoncrandon I am too lazy to fav this entire convo, but I tip my cap. 8 hours ago