Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- RT @zvsanders: His dominant start against the Ms last night, Collin McHugh's velo was up a bit from previous MLB appearances: http://t.co/A… 4 hours ago
- RT @MikeNewmanRS: Testing a new paywall today, so I pulled the one we were using down. Enjoy the free for all! ow.ly/w4ZMm 4 hours ago
- @_robcast Huchingson too, once he gets back from suspension. 7 hours ago
- @AustinJankowiak At some point. Don't think they were teammates though as Valdes might have been out of the org by then. 15 hours ago
- McHugh is replaced by Raul Valdes. The 2014 Astros! 15 hours ago