Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- @CespedesBBQ Their YouTube page is really, really good. youtube.com/channel/UC6UL2… 2 hours ago
- My options are basically pick another team with blue and white stripes, the team sponsored by Alfa, or the team with Calhanoglu on it. 2 hours ago
- Fell down a Bundesliga rabbit hole on YouTube, is it bad to pick a team based on the fact that Alfa Romeo sponsors them? 2 hours ago
- @QaraKoyunlu @BarroldBonds Burnett threw fewer in his and he walked 9 dudes. 3 hours ago
- @BarroldBonds @QaraKoyunlu Maybe? I thought I remembered it being more like 140, maybe Livan? 3 hours ago