Back to the previewing the 2012 Mets. And by back, yes I know I haven’t done one in four months, and the subject of the first one (Angel Pagan) is on the Giants now. I will soldier on for the listeners, though. We move over towards the late, lamented Mo’s Zone and right field to discuss Lucas Duda with Fangraphs and Amazin Avenue’s Eno Sarris. Eno has interviewed Duda a few times now and thinks his shyness is overstated. We talk about whether or not he’s a good breakout candidate in 2012, and spend some time discussing the newfound depth of the Mets farm system. Then it’s Top Chef time and Eno has to go.
- YOU DON"T SAY. twitter.com/JonHeymanCBS/s… 8 hours ago
- @jameskann Shocking that Dibble is doing CT sports radio now. 8 hours ago
- @Brohan_Cruyff @BeltransMole23 Only thing that ever happened to me was a bicyclist creamed by side view mirror in Bay Ridge once. 8 hours ago
- @Brohan_Cruyff @BeltransMole23 I've left my car for long weekends many times in Sunnyside without an issue. No guarantees of course 8 hours ago
- @Brohan_Cruyff @BeltransMole23 If you want to park in a lot, it is going to cost some money. Your friend has no parking recs? 9 hours ago